Consulting Services by Cape Project Management, Inc.
Cape Project Management, Inc. (CPM) helps organizations improve performance and build a sustainable competitive advantage by planning, managing and completing projects, on time and on budget, that are linked to strategic goals while offering process and performance improvement.
- Managing projects on-site
- Training project teams
- Rescuing troubled projects
- Providing software tools for projects
- Agile Coaching and Mentoring
- Implementing Agile
- Launching projects using a proven approach
- Customized solutions
- Agile Assessments
CPM implements scalable client-focused solutions that improve the effectiveness and speed at which projects are completed within organizations and ensure sustainable project performance through the training and empowerment of project teams. Organizations achieve the highest level of Agile maturity, thus enhancing both capabilities and performance with the alignment and synchronization of the following four components:
- Process Implementation / Improvement— helps executives, project teams and project managers transform complex strategies into Agile projects that are initiated, planned, executed, controlled and closed-out through a common set of proven processes. Real-world processes enable organizations to effectively optimize their resources to implement strategies that improve performance.
- Knowledge Transfer— a customizable series of training programs along with appropriate coaching and mentoring ensures that the processes, methodologies and knowledge are transferred to organizations to create a sustainable competitive advantage. CPM utilizes internationally recognized best practices based upon real-world project experience and utilizes a combination of instructor-led and Web-based training platforms, as well as on-site coaches and mentors to provide the customized solution that meets clients’ needs.
- Technology Implementation— provides the software tools, processes, and associated training that assist organizations in managing Agile projects at the enterprise or individual project level.
- Implementation Services— a systematic approach to provide professional project managers and Scrum Masters on-site to launch new projects, rescue troubled projects and assess project management needs, as well as manage projects that are beyond the current staffing levels of an organization.